Happy Flowers in my Backyard

Happy Flowers in my Backyard

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ebb & Flow of Waterfalls and Life in General

The serenity of life by a waterfall has been upset in several ways.  First and foremost the waterfall is no longer a peaceful flow.  We have had several inches of rain in the last 24 hours causing a flood watch for the river and intense flow over the waterfall.  (Look at my pics on Facebook).

The second is this morning I received an email telling me that I wasn't chosen for a position (I had 3 separate interviews and references checked) for one reason only  I didn't have the disease or a close connection to it.  I can't argue with that logic but if that was a consideration from the get go shouldn't it have been stated earlier in the process?

I know in my heart that I will eventually find a position that suits my talents, maybe it will even locate talents yet undiscovered, but I still feel disappointed.

It is hard to be a happy camper on a dreary day, but still I am sitting at my desk gazing out the window at the steady rain, incredibly powerful gushing waterfall and lush green gardens wondering if this is just a part of the natural ebb and flow of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment