Happy Flowers in my Backyard

Happy Flowers in my Backyard

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Serenity could be slowly wanning

Well the month I most dreaded is upon us - August.  I didn't want August to come because it means that my time surrounded by serenity will so come to an end.  It is now my goal to instill ways to maintain the inner serenity that I have located residing here.

I have taken scads of pictures and I will be taking video as well to record the sounds of the waterfalls to help lull me to sleep when I relocate to city or suburbia.

This place has been a gift to my soul and my inner peace.  Everyone who has visited me has commented on how you cannot help but be relaxed while you are here.

If you have any suggestions on how to maintain this serenity when I relocate I would love to hear from you.  Tell me now while I still have 3 weeks left to enjoy, to relax and to be serene.

I should say though that August although trumpets the end of summer is also the month of my mother's birthday.  She will be a very young 82 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment