Happy Flowers in my Backyard

Happy Flowers in my Backyard

Monday, October 3, 2011

Maintaining Serenity Each and Every Day

Well summer is officially over, but now I strive to find serenity in a new home with no waterfall.

I do have plenty of light streaming into my many windows and lots of space in which maintain my found serenity.

The one benefit of living away from the hectic pace of everyday living is how easy it is to disconnect and maintain serenity, now I found it to be a daily struggle.

Each and every day I find that there are more issues to deal with then I would normally care to have.  I understand that moving into a rental town home is trying and that there are issues to be dealt with, but it seems to be a daily occurrence and it is very frustrating.  Something that has helped me through this trying couple of weeks has been the peace and quiet of my surroundings.

Each night I go to sleep listening to soothing music via XPN.  It lulls me into sound peaceful sleep and has enabled me to maintain an upbeat attitude throughout the day.   My serenity returns each day in the evening as I sit quietly at my table eating dinner and drinking a glass of wine, while my cats sleep quietly on a chair nearby.

I hope that as each day comes and goes that I will be able to keep a few hours of serenity a part of the day.  It has become my goal to fulfill.


1 comment:

  1. I like the part about the glass of wine! And I do miss XPN! I wholeheartedly approve of your goal.....'tis a worthy one, and I wish you much success with it. : )

    ReplyDelete